Home > > ILX Lightwave - offered by Optical Innovations > RLS/LDM-4989
$550.00 sku / item#: RLS/LDM-4989 ships: Currently Unavailable
- 20- and 26-Pin Butterfly Packaged Laser Diode Mount
- Device Condition: Certified Pre-Owned, In Excellent Condition
- Offered by: Optical Innovations, a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeControl.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
- External case temperature control option with a built-in thermoelectric module and calibrated 10kΩ thermistor allows control of package temperature -5Degree C to +85Degree C
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
ILX Lightwave model LDM-4989 Butterfly Laser Diode Mount with External Temperature Control
The ILX Lightwave LDM-4989 butterfly packaged laser diode mount is a high performance mounting solution for industry standard 20/26-pin butterfly packaged lasers. The LDM-4989 has an external case temperature control option with a built-in thermoelectric module and calibrated 10kΩ thermistor. The external case temperature control option allows for control of package temperature -5Degree C to +85Degree C , resulting in simultaneous and independent temperature control of both laser die temperature and package temperature.
The mount is configurable to support any laser diode pin configuration. It has a zero insertion force (ZIF) socket and clamping arms to make mounting of laser diodes simple and fast. The LDM-4989 LD mount from ILX Lightwave offers industry standard 9 pin D-sub input connectors for the bias current driver and TEC controller inputs.
Azimuth Zero Insertion Force Mounting Socket
The LDM-4989 series of Laser Diode Mounts provide a compact, easy-to-use solution for 20- and 26-pin butterfly packaged laser diode fixturing. Each mount features ILX Lightwave's standard 9-pin D-sub input connectors with pin designations to accommodate virtually any laser diode pin configuration. Zero insertion force (ZIF) sockets and spring-loaded clamps facilitate ease of mounting.
Key Features Review:
- User Configurable Pin Configuration
- Azimuth ZIF Socket
- NO Integrated TEC Cooler
- Supports Low Power Butterfly Packaged Lasers
- Package Styles: 20- and 26-Pin Butterfly
- TE Cooler Not Included
- Temperature Sensor Not Included
- Current Maximum: 2 Amps
- Dimensions 31.8 x 102 x 140 mm
- Connectors: Female 9-pin DSUB (Diode) / Male 9-pin DSUB (TEC)
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability