$204.25 sku / item#: RLS-MOT6701ships: 3 days
- Complete solution and ready to be used.
- Supports MOT5550xx and MOT6550xx Series laser driver modules
- Supports MOT700x and MOT3000 Series TEC Controller module
- On-board dummy laser load
- Include both the laser driver and TEC controller modules.
- Single supply 5V nominal supply for GC and dual supplies for GA modules
- Dual mode boards can be programmed for constant current CC, or Constant power CP.
- Stand alone or host control through convenient edge connector.
- Fully RoHS compliant.
Price and Delivery Quote
You will receive factory-direct price with no mark-ups
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Questions route directly to the product Engineer
Customers Also Considered:
The MOT6701_ is the new version of our successfull 6700_ product with some added features and improvements including; It uses 2Oz copper to improve temperature dissipation and thermal management of the system. It includes a power sequencing circuit for laser drivers with dual supplies. It delays the negative supply until positive supply has been stabilized at switch on. It also keeps positive supply until negative supply is removed. This feature ensures that there would be no transients due to un-timely switch on & switch off. Additional filtering is added for better noise performance. MOT6701_ can be used standalone, and includes connectors which can be used for monitoring system parameters such as Laser current, TEC current and object and module temperatures. Various control signals are also available, including laser current set voltage, temperature control voltage and soft start enable functions, making it viable to connect the OEM to a host control system, further simplifying system development and implementations.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability