30 Amp Benchtop Laser Diode Driver
- Laser Temperature Protection Circuit
- Touchscreen Front Panel and USB Interface
$2150.00 sku / item#: RLS/MBH3010 ships: Request
- 30 A / 10 V, CW and QCW Laser Diode Driver
- Multiple Layers of Laser Diode Protection
- Laser Over-Temperature Protection Circuit
- Current Stability < 0.1%
- Easy-to-Use Touch-Screen, Adjustment Knob, and Button Front Panel Controls
- Remote Control via USB; Software and SCPI Communication Protocol included
- Offered by Maiman Electronics, a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeControl.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|CURRENT, VOLTAGE Specifications|
|Laser Diode Protection|
30 A, 10 V, Benchtop Laser Diode Driver Overview
The MBH3010 is one of a series of precision high power laser diode controllers by Maiman Electronics. It is optimized for driving laser diodes or high power LED arrays with an output current range up to 30A, output voltage range up to 10V.
Multiple Layers of Laser Diode Protection
The Maiman benchtop laser diode drivers are designed with extensive safety features to protect your laser diode investment:
Versatile and Simple User Interface and Controls
The MBH-Series laser diode drivers are operated by an easy-to-use front panel interface. The touch-screen panel is intelligently organized, and the buttons and control knob increase operator efficiency. Up to nine user-programmed presets can be saved and easily recalled.
The driver includes a USB interface, and control software for simple remote control. Custom control software can easily be written following SCPI (Standard Commands for Programmable Instruments) protocol.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability