OEM High Power Laser Diode Driver Modules Overview:
The LDD series is a new family of state-of the art OEM laser diode drivers designed for the emerging high power laser diode industry. This series is ideal for high power applications while still offering reasonable rates without compromising its performance. Its’ compact size is possible due to the low-loss Zero Voltage Switching inverter and incorporation of planar magnetics.
The LDD is virtually wire free. It easy to setup without the hassle of wires and cables. The LDD series features a power factor is greater than 0.99. The conducted emissions meet stringent European regulations. No additional line filters required to meet EN 55011 emission requirements.
The LDD-Interface uses a 15 Pin D-Sub female connector type. It also features an interlock function can be connected to external interlock switches such as door or overtempswitches. The output of the LDD-2500/3000/6000 may be pulsed by applying a TTL signal to Pulse Control, pin 8. The amplitude of the output current pulse is determined by the current level programmed via Pin 7, Iprogram(+).
The LDD series has been designed with the knowledge that a high power laser diode is an expensive device. Rise and fall times are strictly controlled to reduce high voltage transients which could damage the laser diode.
• Multiple Output Current Range Options
• Ideal for OEM applications
• Safe turn-on/turn-off
• Compact design
• Power factor correction
• Auxiliary +15V/-15V/+5V
• Low conducted emissions, low leakage
• Output current up to 300 Amps
• Maximum output voltage to 200 Volts
• Analog or RS232 interface
• Universal input for all world voltages
• CE and safety agency approved
• Available handheld controller
• ROHS Compliant
• Current Output Ranges: 15 Amps to 300 Amps
• Voltage Output: up to 200 Volts
• Input Voltage: 100-240VAC ± 10%
• Power Factor: >.98 (LDD-6000:~t80%)
• Connector: 15 Pin "D" Sub Female
• Current Program: 0-10V for 0-Max Current
• Current Monitor: 0-10V for 0-Max Current
• Voltage Monitor: 0-10V for 0-Max Voltage
• Rise/Fall Time: >10msec standard (faster rise times available)
• Operating Temp: 0 to 40 C
• Storage: -20 to 85 C
• Humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing
• Cooling: Forced air