Pre-Configured High Power Laser Diode Heat Sink & Mount for 1W (laser output power) to 35W Fiber-Coupled Laser Diodes - Configured for your Laser Package & Pins
$781.00 sku / item#: LDM-50Wships: 10 to 14 days
- Simply input the part # of your laser diode in the REQUEST A QUOTE field below- put part # in the field below email address
- we will confirm lead time for your pre- configured LDM-95W
- Laser Diode Mounting Plate Footprint and Lead Wires Pre-Configured for your Laser Diode Package; Integrated TE / Peltier Cooler Under Mounting Plate and 10 kΩ Thermistor
- Top Mounting Plates and Configurations Available for nLight, Jenoptik, LUMICS, QPC Lasers, Lumentum, DILAS-COHERENT, BWT and Others
- Comes with High Current Leads which Match your Laser Diode Anode/Cathode Pin Diameter and Control Signals I/O Cable for Laser Package
- Mounting Plate Thermal Resistance R (th): < 0.06 K/W
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Select Cables and Accessories for this Controller
This cable is designed to interface directly to the compatible controller, and is terminated on both ends with the appropriate 15-pin D-Sub connector.
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|INTEGRATED PELTIER COOLER and thermistor specifications|
|Cooling Capacity @ 25°C Ambient (room) Temperature|
|Fan for Waste Heat Removal (in heat sink base)|
50 Watt Laser Diode Mount & Heat Sink Overview
The LDM-50W is an actively cooled heat sink which utilizes a Peltier TEC element embedded beneath the laser mounting plate as well as a fan in the base of the cooling block. The heat from the laser diode is pumped through the TEC to the heatsink at the base of the cooling block. The fan located in the base dissipates the heat from the base of the cooling block.
These Peltier / TEC-cooled mounts provide high performance heat removal and temperature stabilization for the pump laser diode. Standard mounting plates are available for most fiber coupled package styles, and custom plates are available.
Mount & Heatsink Features
The heat sink and mounting modules offer a temperature control range of +10 °C to 45 °C and can dissipate up to 52 watts of waste heat at a lab temperature of 25 °C.
The mount includes a 15-pin D-Sub connector, wired for the built-in TEC, temperature sensor, and the fan in the base. The connector also includes pre-wired Anode and Cathode leads for the laser package.
Mount & Heatsink Thermal Conductivity
The LDM-50W offers a low thermal impedance of < 0.06 K/W.
The surface of the mounting plate is machined with micron level surface flatness and finish tolerances. These units ship with a graphite thermal mounting pad which can be placed under the laser to increase thermal conductivity to the mounting plate. The graphite pad is slightly flexible so that small particulates or dust don't inhibit the thermal conductivity path. These features combine to provide a very low thermal resistance between the laser and the TEC controlled mounting plate.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability